Monday, April 4, 2011

Time is going by too fast....

So, we already know that I'm horrible at posting anything in a timely manner.  I'm basically denying the fact that my little bitty teeny tiny babies will be 3 in a month.
 UNC game

 Chapel Hill 






 
Preschool Sunday "Performance"

 
Jack showing his strength

 
Awww

 
Okay, I'm done.

 
Get back here.



 
This just makes me laugh; it's so Jack.

 
Wonder what she's looking at?

 
Yep, that's it.

 
Showing off her fancy dress



 
Giggles!

 
Silly girl.


He looks so OLD here!


Silly Goose!

One more hug for good measure.

 I'm just hoping there's no take-down.

 Family pic (blame Jeff for keeping his glasses on).

 Lola is sooooo proud of herself holding sweet baby Mira.  We loved Ram & Wyatt's visit!  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet little butt, just enough in him he feels me cum