Monday, September 20, 2010

I figure it's about time for an update......

Well, since we've seen that I'm doing so well updating this blog with the kids' antics.........I figure I should probably put something from this year up at least.

It's September now and I'm amazed with how big my babies seem.  They love to sing songs, "read" books and identify things.  They both know all their letters and love to sing the ABC song.  Lola likes to read "Where the Wild Things Are" to us most nights and I'm shocked by how much she has memorized.  Jack would be happy if he could just look at books most of the day.  His favorite words are "Read Momma, please read!"  Jack has quite a devilish grin and enjoys being super silly.  Lola is quite the leader, bossy and has no problem telling you what to do.  They can be such hams; I just love it.

For anyone who knew me growing up, I'm getting my payback now for my picky eating.  Lola is better than Jack but, they still eat no meat (other than fish sticks), no pasta and not many veggies.  Jack won't eat bread (yes, that makes me question if he is mine - if it weren't for those cheeks, I'd really wonder) but, he will eat fruit for a whole meal.

They are in preschool 2 days a week from 9-1 and Lola LOVES it!  Jack is still a little hesitant but, once he's in there, he loves to play.  They love the playground.  Jack loves cars and animals, Lola loves puzzles and coloring.

In the next few months, we'll be working on potty training, we are having some success now but, we're waiting until they show a little more interest - for now, it's their game to procrastinate finishing dinner "Momma, Dada, my need to go potty!"

Here's some pictures and videos and hopefully, I'll get to updating this more frequently. :)

No comments: